Do you need assistance making prescriptions more affordable? We may be able to help.
There are many pharmaceutical companies that offer Patient Assistance Programs (PAPs) to assist patients who may need financial assistance to access needed medications. Our Patient Assistance Experts can help you determine if you are eligible for any PAP programs and assist with submitting applications.
PLEASE NOTE: NEAHSI does not determine patients’ acceptance for PAP programs. Each pharmaceutical company determines who is eligible to receive medication(s) under their respective program. Completion of the application DOES NOT guarantee acceptance into the program.
Eligibility Requires each of the following:
- Patients must have no prescription medication coverage
- Household income must be within specific guidelines stated by the participating pharmaceutical companies
- Patients must be under the care of a NEAHSI provider and must have been seen by a provider within the last 3 months.
- Patient’s accounts with balances must be making payments on that balance to participate in the program.
- There is an application processing fee of $5.00 per medication.